Return to Calendar
|21 October 2021|
08:00 to 16:30
|ONLINE, ||Dr Allyson Lawless||
Don’t go just halfway to your dreams. You have your qualification. Now kick-start your career and work towards getting registered with ECSA and finally write Pr Eng, Pr Tech Eng, Pr Techni Eng behind your name.
Attend this course and learn about:
- The level of competence required for registration
- How to plan the training that you need
- The ECSA registration process and the forms
- Your responsibilities during the candidate phase and your relationship with mentors and supervisors
The course is aimed at:
Candidate engineers, technologists, technicians and graduates who are about to register as candidates
Please note the following requirements for online courses:
- Delegates are responsible to ensure that they have sufficient data to cover the full duration of the online course.
- Delegates will receive an attendance certificate which can be submitted for IPD.
COST (ONLINE COURSES)
- R2 500.00 inc VAT for SAICE/CESA members
- R3 108.00 inc VAT for non-members
Register ONLINE via the links to the CESA and SAICE websites below:
OR Request a manual registration form for the course from Lizelle@saicepdp.org
Download the Brochure
Lizelle du Preez
Tel: 011 476 4100 / 072 356 5230